Analysis of SEBI (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (Listing Regulations) related to:-
- Regulation 31 – Holding of specified securities and shareholding pattern.
- Regulation 31A – Disclosure of Class of shareholders and Conditions for Reclassification.
[ Board here means “ Security and Exchange Board of India” ]
REGULATION 31 – HOLDING OF SPECIFIED SECURITIES AND SHAREHOLDING PATTERN.
The Listed Entity shall submit to the stock exchange(s):
- A statement showing holding of securities and shareholding pattern separately for each class of securities, in the format specified by the Board from time to time within the following Timelines.
- One day prior to the listing of its securities on stock exchange(s)
- On a quarterly basis, within twenty-one days from the end of each quarter.
- Within ten days of any capital restructuring of the listed entity resulting in a change exceeding two percent of the total paid-up share capital.
In the case of listed entities which have listed their specified securities on SME Exchange, the above statements shall be submitted on a half-yearly basis within twenty-one days from the end of each half year.