Aurionpro Solutions Ltd (ASL) is a global leader in enterprise security, digital innovation and banking solutions and a provider of IP led IT solutions for the Banking, Financial services and Insurance (BFSI) segment. The company provides solutions to corporate banking, treasury, fraud prevention and risk management, Internet banking, governance and compliance. They provide a balanced portfolio of Product Suites, Domain Focused Implementation Services and Outsourced Product Development. The company is headquartered in Mumbai. Their clients include more than 100 banks across the globe. They are having a market cap of Rs 256 Crores. Aurionpro has consistently been recognized amongst the top 100 technology solutions providers for Financial Services companies.
Core IP centric businesses of Aurionpro Ltd.
Table 1: Business Verticals of Aurionpro Solutions
- Identity and Governance
- Fine-grained Entitlements Authorization
- API Security Services
- Advisory Services
- Access management
- Isla – Malware Isolation Solution
- ACE – Aurionpro Customer Engagement
- Digital Payments
|Industry Solution –Banking & Fintech
- Smart Lender for Loan Origination
- iCashPro for Cash Management
- Financial Supply Chain Management
- Government and PSU
- Logistics Solutions
Details of Demerged Businesses
The demerged business is engaged in providing consulting and has also developed solutions which are available on cloud and on SaaS, and PaaS models. The following business verticals fall under the said consulting and solution providing business on cloud and on SaaS and PaaS models.
- Consulting including investment in Aurionpro solutions SPC Bahrain and Auroscient Outsourcing Limited India.
- Interactive Customer Communication (Interact DX). It is one of the product that comes under digital innovation.
- Supply Chain Solutions (Logistics) including investment in Aurionpro SCM Pte limited. It is offered through industry solutions.
Please note: The demerger business relates to core segment which provide consulting services available on cloud, SaaS and Pass Models.
Table 2: Revenue Contribution (All Fig. In Rs. Crores)
Subscribe to read the full Article.