Industry-wise breakup of the schemes filed is as follows:
|Industry||No. of Deals|
|December 2016||November 2016|
|Jewellery & Diamonds||–||–|
This month 28(Twenty-eight) Schemes were filed, involving 68 (Sixty-eight) Companies, of which 18 (Eighteen) Schemes were Scheme of Amalgamation,7 (Seven) Scheme were Scheme of Demerger, 1(One) Scheme was Scheme of Arrangement, 2(Two) Scheme were Composite Scheme of Arrangement.
Other facts are: –
- 5 (Five) Companies were Listed Company
- 20 (Twenty) Companies have paid-up Capital of more than Rs. 10 Crores.
- 6(Six) Schemes were Merger between Holding Company and Subsidiary Company.
- In 4 (Four) Schemes, the Transferor Company has carried forward losses and the Transferee Company is profit making
- In 3(Three) Schemes, the Transferor Company is profit making and the Transferee Company has carried forward losses.
DETAILS OF SCHEME
Note: Henceforth we will stop publishing M & A Happenings at High Court as the powers of High Court has been transferred to National Company Law Tribunal
Subscribe to read the full Article.