Questions regarding this statement should be directed via email to email@example.com
Mergersindia.com Pvt. Ltd has adopted a set of information management guidelines which serve as the basis for our reader relationships. These guidelines have been developed with the recognition that Internet technologies are evolving, and that underlying business models are still not established. Accordingly, guidelines are subject to change. Any such changes will be posted on this page.
What We Do
Mergersindia.com Pvt. Ltd requires that you supply the following information during the registration process, which is required for online subscription activation and special services such as our email newsletters:
- First Name
- Last Name
- Email Address
In addition, the check-out process requires a valid:
- Billing Address
- Shipping Address
Optional Additional Information
- Job Title
- Company Size
- Geographic Location determined
We use this information for the following purposes:
- to perform statistical analyses measuring relative interest in the various areas of our site
- to send email or conventional mail to you, after you have purchased a product
In addition, Mergersindia.com Pvt. Ltd. may employ HTTP ‘cookies’:
- to recognize user access privileges
- to track individual shopping carts through the ordering process
What We Don’t Do
- If you have registered on our sites, Mergersindia.com Pvt. Ltd. will not sell, rent, swap, or authorize any third party to use your email address or any information that personally identifies you without your affirmative permission.
- We will not link IP addresses to any personally identifiable information.
- M&A Critique online access/subscriptions are purchased for individual use only and login information should not be shared. Mergersindia.com Pvt. Ltd. reserves the right to block online access to any accounts that are found to be in violation of this policy.
Print Subscription List Usage
- If you are a print subscriber to M&A Critique Magazine, we will make your name and mailing address (but not your email address) available to organizations that promote products that we believe are of interest to our subscribers.
- If you prefer that we do not share this information, please contact Customer Service. You will be removed from the active list immediately, but you may still receive a few mailings.
Email Newsletter Subscriptions
- You can subscribe or unsubscribe from any of our email newsletters by signing in to mnacritique.com – or registering if you haven’t already.
Special Offer and Marketing Emails
- Visit this page if you wish to stop receiving special offer email messages and click here to stop receiving all email messages from M&A Critique.
Mergersindia.com Pvt. Ltd.is not responsible for the content or policies of other websites.