Industry-wise breakup of the schemes filed is as follows:
|Industry||No. of Deals|
|October 2016||September 2016|
|Jewellery & Diamonds||–||–|
This month 32 (Thirty-two) Schemes were filed, involving 87 (Eight-seven) Companies, of which 30 (Thirty) Schemes were Scheme of Amalgamation, 2 (Two) Schemes were Scheme of Arrangement.
- Other facts are:-
- 5 (Five) Companies were Listed Company.
- 14 (Fourteen) Company have paid-up Capital of more than Rs. 10 Crores.
- 6(Six) Schemes were Merger between Holding Company and Subsidiary Company.
- In 4 (Four) Schemes, the Transferor Company has carried forward losses and the Transferee Company is profit making.1111
- In 3 (Three) Scheme, the Transferor Company is profit making and the Transferee Company has carried forward losses.
DETAILS OF SCHEME
SCHEME OF AMALGAMATION:
MOMAI APPARELS LIMITED WITH ASHAPURA INTIMATES FASHION LIMITED
This Scheme is Scheme of Amalgamation between two Listed Companies. This is a case of vertical amalgamation involving backward integration as both the Companies are engaged in related lines of business. Momai Apparels Limited is in the business of manufacturing of Readymade garments.Ashapura Intimates Fashion Limited is in the business of designing, branding,marketing and retailing of Readymade garments. Ashapura Intimates Fashion Limited holds 28,90,500 (20%) Equity Shares in Momai Apparels Limited. Post Amalgamation total Equity Share Capital of Ashapura Intimates Fashion Limited will be Rs 2481.17 lakhs and promoters holding of Equity Shares will be 59.47% against the holding of 67.74%. The Appointed Date of Amalgamation is 1st April 2016.
JYOTHY CONSUMER PRODUCTS MARKETING LIMITED WITH JYOTHY LABORATORIES LIMITED.
Subscribe to read the full Article.
Already a user? Sign in